Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Pretty Little Liars - Who is 'A'?




If you've not heard of the show already, here's a brief explanation - Pretty Little Liars is a group of 5 girls who continuously get mysterious and threatening text messages from someone called 'A', exposing their deepest darkest secrets. The show is absolutely captivating! Finally after 6 seasons we get to see who 'A' has been all this time. Season 6 Episode 9 was directed brilliantly! Whilst watching the episode I was on the edge of my chair! I could just feel how close we are all getting to the truth. My suspects are as follows: 

Charles / A 

Caleb Rivers
Mike Montgomery 
Lucas Gottesman 

Black Veil 

Melissa Hastings 

Red Coat

Mona Wanderwaal 
Sara Harvey 
Cece Drake

I'm so curious to know! I can't wait. What are your theories? Who do you suspect? Let me know in the comments below! I'd love to read them. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment